Angry Birds is one of the most successful mobile phone games of all time. It sprang to popularity on the iPhone selling more than 12 million copies and then spread to many other phones, consoles and computers. Play this game inspired by Angry Birds for free in flash at A Fun Zones Retro Arcade. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The player and the computer take turns placing identical pieces on the board. The goal of the game is to be the first player to make three in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The Player first checkbox determines who makes the first move.. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. Three Points on a Hemisphere Three points are selected at random on a sphere's surface. What is the probability that they all lie in the same hemisphere? Assume that the great circle, bordering a hemisphere, is part of the hemisphere.
2. I am a window, I am a lamp, I am clouded, I am shining, and I am colored; set in white, I fill with water and overflow. I say much, but I have no words. What am I? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Even if you have never played a game of Sudoku, you must have heard about its irresistible fun. Why not try it yourself online and treat yourself with excellent logical training? Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. There's one "sport" in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. What is it? 2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward? 3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables? 4. Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball? 5. What fruit has its seeds on the outside? 6. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle? 7. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters "dw." They are all common. Name two of them. 8. There are fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name half of them? 9. Where are the lakes that are referred to in the "Los Angeles Lakers?" 10. There are seven ways a baseball player can legally reach first base without getting a hit. Taking a base on balls, a walk, is one way. Name the other six. 11. It's the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh. What is it? 12. Name six or more things that you can wear on your feet that begin with the letter "S." Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Solving equations may look like a piece of cake to the math masters, but is it still easy when you need to spot the needle in the haystack? Come and check if you are observant enough in this interesting puzzle game with a mathematical twist! Your goal is to solve the given equations one by one, then locate the answers in a grid which contains numerous numbers. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Do you always believe what you see?" asked Snorkel, taking four cards from a regular pack of playing cards and discarding the rest. "What do you mean?" replied Twanger. Snorkel showed Twanger his four cards : an ace, a three, a ten and a jack. After secretly arranging them in a certain order, he dealt them face down in a line on the table. "I've seen this trick before!" cried Twanger. "You want me to tell you where the jack is." "The jack!" exclaimed Snorkel. "There are two jacks in these four cards." How is it possible and where are they in the four face-down cards? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The game world has coins scattered around it for Mario to collect, and special bricks marked with a question mark ("?"), which when hit from below by Mario, may reveal more coins or a special item. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Be prepared to indulge in the exciting game of Squares! Your aim in this game is to rotate the objects until 4 of the same kind form the four corners of a square, so that those objects can be removed. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
In order to win a free laptop computer, students had to guess the exact numbers of gumballs in a jar. The students guessed 45, 41, 55, 50, and 43, but nobody won. The guesses were off by 3, 7, 5, 7, and 2 (given in no particular order). From this information, can you determine the number of gumballs in the jar? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The game Frogger is known to be one of the most popular games for its time. The most enjoyable aspect of Frogger is the fact that the game is fairly simple to play. We can say this because their really is no direct story line involved in the game, it simply involves a frog that tries to to cross a busy road. The role of the player however is to control the Frog and get him across the road safely without being hit. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Is the knight on the rim dim? Find out the answer as you attempt to swap the positions of the two groups of knights! At each level of the game you will be given a chessboard, with the two groups of knights facing each other. The pieces can move in the same ways as in a game of chess, that is, they can move two squares vertically and then one square horizontally, or two squares horizontally and then one square vertically. Click and drag a piece to a valid position which will be highlighted in red, then continue the process until the two groups of knights have exchanged their positions. Your current number of moves and the remaining time will be displayed on the left of the screen. If you cannot complete the level within the time limit, the game ends. As you advance in the game, the boards may appear in different sizes and shapes. Challenge your mind and endeavor to complete all 5 levels! Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
2. Round and round the ragged rock, The rugged rascal ran. Tell me how many r's are in that? 3. Three friends went out for drinks. The waiter brought them a check for $30, so each one of them paid $10. When the waiter took the cash, he realized he had made a mistake, and the check was for $25 instead. When he gave their change back, each friend got a dollar and they left the remaining two dollars as a tip. Therefore, each customer paid $9; multiplied by 3 this equals $27; plus $2 for the tip equals $29. Where is the remaining dollar? Solution
The lovable Pac-Man is back and better than ever! Play the Classic you know and love, or try out the new Enhanced mode, with updated graphics! Who can forget the countless hours and quarters spent avoiding pesky ghosts while chompin� on dots and gobbling up the delicious fruit for bonus points? Relive the retro Arcade Action as you munch down Power Pellets and zip through different mazes in Pac-Man! Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A fun little thinking game! The objective of the game is to have control of the most armies after all tiles have been placed. Each turn you receive a numbered tile to place anywhere not taken on the board. If this tile is adjacent to any ally tiles, it will strengthen their defenses. If it is adjacent to any enemy tiles, it will take control over them if its number is higher than the number on the enemy tile. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Although I exist alone, I am often intertwined with others as the threads of a spider web. When worn there's an expression that signifies you shall not leave me. A man with a name meaning knowledgeable one once said that I am part of a set of four and that I have less than ten folds. Solution
Share the ups and downs of life as a resident doctor in Heart's Medicine - Season One, a heartwarming new experience from the creators of the hit Delicious series. Meet Allison Heart, a young medical student performing her residency at the Still Creek Clinic. It's her first day under the guidance of the doctor who inspired her career choice, and she's very anxious to start helping people in need. But while she's prepared for the hustle and bustle of treating patients, she's also about to realize that being a doctor involves much more than just dressing a bandage and writing a prescription.
Play Allison In this inspiring first chapter as she learns to believe in herself so that one day she may become a great doctor like her mentor. Involve yourself in the lives of other doctors and patients to help them get better physically, as well as emotionally. Treat patients with skill-based mini-games, upgrade the clinic with better facilities, and make friends with a varied cast of characters. With five different hospital areas, 60 upgrades, 50 achievements, special Easter eggs, and an emotionally engaging storyline offering drama, comedy and romance, Heart's Medicine will move you from the start.
•Play a resident doctor in this inspiring Time Management experience. •Involve yourself in the lives of other doctors and patients to help them get better physically, as well as emotionally. •Treat patients with skill-based mini-games and upgrade the clinic with better facilities. •Follow special cases from beginning to end and earn special achievements. •Enjoy hidden Easter eggs and an emotionally engaging story offering drama, comedy and romance. Download Here
Come to the Jungle and take on the fruits of nature. Game play is simple but to become the King of the Jungle on the high score list it is going to take a roar of skill. Battle your way through stacks of barrels to release the fruit to achieve the best score. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Get all the pearls while going through the maze. Get 10 pearls through the maze before the time runs out. Click on the orange clam shell to shift the rows on the maze horizontally. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
After the English had seized the town of New Amsterdam in North America from the Dutch in the 1660s, what did they rename it?
1. Chicago 2. New Jersey 3. New Orleans 4. New York Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hexxagon probably isn't one of the first games you think of when it comes to retro classics, but it was such a great game that I had to remake it in Flash. It's an adaptation of the board game Ataxx by the now sadly defunct Argo Games in 1992. You play as the red diamonds and your opponent (either another player or the computer) plays as the blue globules. Your goal is to take over all the spaces on the board, and you do this by leaping into the spaces next to your opponent's pieces. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. Using all of the digits from I to 9 once each, create three 3-digit numbers that are in a ratio of 1:2:3. There are four solutions.
2. Rhonda will go see ballet but not opera. Her favorite number is eight and she doesn't like nine. She likes salmon but not trout. She hates Mondays but likes Wednesdays. Does she use a comb or a brush? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The goal of Runic is to energize the entire board, utilizing your magical Runestones, before being consumed by the Fire of the Magi. To do this, you will need to energize one section at a time, by placing a usable Runestone within each portion. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Force Within is one of those sit back and relax while playing games. There's no pressure as you simply click on the spots where you want to move the tiles to but keep in mind you're forced to stay within 2 spots of where you start. Overall object is to remove the tiles from the playing area by creating rows or columns of 4 or more. The computer will try to stop you by placing tiles on the screen. He's not very good at what he does because you can see his next move and either block him or use his tiles to your advantage. Play Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The tour guide was finishing the tour at Mozart's grave and told everyone that if they listened very carefully, they could hear actual music coming from the grave. Everyone immediately fell silent and, sure enough, symphony music could be distinctly heard coming from the ground although it sounded as if it were being played backwards. What could possibly explain this? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Frogger the magic frog can jump 10 feet using his magical magic jump, but his magic loses its power by a half each time, so his next jump only goes as far as 5 feet. The next jump will take him 2.5 feet, and so on. How many jumps does it take to make it all the way across a 100 foot long pond? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A 30 year old man married a 25 year old woman. She died at age 50 and her husband was so devastated that he cried for years. Ten years after he stopped crying, he died. If he had lived to be 80, how many years was he a widower? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"How old are your daughters?" Fred asked a friend one day. "The product of their ages is 36," replied his friend. "You are not giving me enough information," protested Fred. "The sum of their ages is the age of your oldest son." "I still need more information." "All right, then. I can tell you that the oldest daughter, who is at least a year older than the other two, is a very fine pianist." "Ah! Now I know how old your daughters are." What are the ages of Fred's friend's daughters? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Of the six vanished Wonders of the Ancient World, which was the last to disappear?
1. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
2. The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
3. The Lighthouse of Alexandria
4. The Colossus of Rhodes Solution |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Movies & TV on DVD and Blu-ray
In front of you, there are 9 coins. They all look absolutely identical, but one of the coins is fake. However, you know that the fake coin is lighter than the rest, and in front of you is a balance scale. What is the least number of weightings you can use to find the counterfeit coin? Solution
1. A house with two occupants, sometimes one, rarely three. Break the walls, eat the boarders, then throw away me. What am I?
2. Fitzgerald drove 30 miles to work every day. He averaged the same speed going to work as he did coming from work. It took him one hour and thirty minutes to drive to work. Yet it only took him ninety minutes to drive home. How come? Solution
Picture an empty wine bottle with a cork secured at the top in the usual way. Inside the bottle a metal ring hangs suspended by a string. How is it possible to make the metal ring drop to the bottom of the bottle without touching the ring, the thread, the cork, or the bottle while leaving the cork in place and intact? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Here is a fun little test. World travelers should do well. But just guessing at them you might surprise yourself. How To Play: The following QUOTE is repeated in many different languages below. Your job is to guess the language. Today's Language Count Is 31 Play Here
Paradise awaits in this fun filled flower matching game! Match 18 unique flower types as you build your own Japanese, Hawaiian and French gardens. Play traditional Match 3 puzzles or try the innovative Box Clear Mode! Customize your gardens with birds, butterflies, landscaping and more as you unlock new flowers and features. Once you have your garden exactly the way you like it, you can turn it into wallpaper for your desktop, or even an animated screensaver! Download Here
Welcome to the dragon's lair. The game consists of 8 different layouts and every game will present a new challenge. Careful planning and some luck are needed to take the high score. Black Dragon is played with 20 tiles that are setup on the playing board of your choosing, all you have to do is remove them in sets of 4. Try to match the sets by color, symbol or both. Achieve bonus points for removing 4 Orange Frogs or 4 Black Dragons. The more sets you remove that match in both color and symbol will increase your strength and thus increase your score. Here's a helpful hint, study the tiles to learn how the edges are colored and you will be able to plan your attack in a much more organized fashion. Play Here
If you have heard of Sudoku, then chances are you have been living in a bunker for the last year or so. Sudoku is a new craze that is taking the puzzle world by storm. It’s gone from a little known topic, to having over a million searches a month on the web… that’s as much as Paris Hilton. For those of you who don’t know what Sudoku is, it’s essentially a game of numbers. You start with a 9 x 9 grid that is split up into 9, 3 x 3 grids. This initial grid will have a series of numbers strewn over it in what seems to be a completely random madness. However, there is a method behind the madness here. You see, you need to ensure that you have the numbers 1-9 in each of the 3 x 3 grids, however you cannot have a number in the same line as itself in another grid....Read On
1. There's a body lying dead on a bed, and on the floor beside it is a pair of scissors. The scissors were instrumental in his death, yet there's no trace of blood. The body reveals no signs of any cuts or bruises. How could the person have been murdered with the pair of scissors?
2. If we tie a light oxygen tank to a bird so that it can breathe on the moon, would the bird fly faster, slower, or the same speed as it does on earth? (Remember that there is less gravity on the moon.) Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Jump into the dynamic, ball slinging, alien busting fun of Invadazoid! This brick-buster, combined with action and shooting elements, is sure to give you an adrenaline rush of alien proportions! With four different gameplay modes offering many fabulous and challenging levels, you won't know where to begin! Get your trigger finger ready and stop the attack today! Download Here
The crossword and word search are two of the most popular logic puzzles found throughout newspapers and bookstores around the world. However, in recent years, number-based games such as Sudoku, Futoshiki, and Kakuro have become increasingly popular. Sudoku is the most mainstream of the three, at least in the United States. The game is....Read On
In the 1970s, when sweets were at their best, the highlight of the week was taking our pocket money to the local sweet shop, pointing at a gigantic jar filled to the brim with delicious sweets, and saying "a quarter of those, please". Our mums never seemed to mind; a quarter of cola cubes would last a good few days and keep us pretty quiet... I mean, have you ever tried to speak with a mouthful of cola cubes? It's not easy! If you yearn for the sweets of your childhood, or wonder if it's still possible to buy Refreshers or Parma Violets (it is), then read on for our top ten list of retro sweets - and be prepared for some serious dribbling...Read On ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You are a frog with one big problem: you can't swim! Worse yet, you have to hop and jump through more than 20 perilous levels. Avoid traffic coming at you from all directions. Ride the logs across the river to reach Froggy's home base. Incredible all new 3D graphics, cool music and non-stop arcade action! Features: • 20 amazing levels • Power-ups • High score table • Super addicting gameplay • Cool soundtrack Download Here
The same five letters can be anagrammed into four different words to fill in the blanks in the sentence to make (somewhat) good sense. What are missing words? The farmer with hundreds of _ _ _ _ _, deeply _ _ _ _ _ about the amount of rainfall, and _ _ _ _ _ around with artificial watering systems when the ground is dry enough to _ _ _ _ _ him about the possibility of crop failure. Solution
1. Brad Doe works for a packaging company. One day, he received four separate orders and accidentally mixed up the addresses, so he applied the address labels at random. What is the probability that exactly three packages were correctly labeled?
2. Imagine a square, with each side 4 cm long, inscribed in a circle. What is the radius of the circle?
3. Without looking at a calendar, within a minute name a boys name using 5 consecutive 1st letters of 5 consecutive months. Solution
Robert and David were preparing to have a water balloon fight. "No Fair" cried Robert, "You have 3 times as many as I do!" David said "Fine!" and gave Robert 10 more balloons. "Still not fair!" argued Robert, "You still have twice as many as I do." How many more balloons must David give Robert for them to have the same number? Solution
1. "My grandson is about as many days as my son is weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 140 years. Can you tell me my age in years?"
2. If you reverse the digits of my age, you have the age of my son. A year ago, I was twice his age. How old are we both now?
3. Soon little Freddie will celebrate his tenth birthday. In 11 years Freddie will reach half the average age of his parents. His mother is only 17 years older than her son. How old are Freddie's father and mother. Solution
1. Each of the Johnson brothers has as many sisters as he has brothers. Each of the Johnson sisters has twice as many brothers as she has sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there in the Johnson family?
2. Twenty-one birds are nesting in a tree. If a man shot into the tree and killed one-seventh of them, how many would remain? Solution
1. Tom is younger than Rose, but older than Will and Jack, in that order. Rose is younger than Susie, but older than Jack. Jack is younger than Jim. Susie is older than Rose, but younger than Jim. Jim is older than Tom. Who is the oldest?
2. Allie takes fruit, cake, and cookies for her picnic. She has three boxes for them. One is labeled FRUIT. One is labeled COOKIES. One is labeled CAKE. But she knows her Mom likes to fool her and has put every single thing in the wrong box. The only other thing she knows for sure is that the fruit is not in the CAKE box. Where is the cake?
3. A block of wood in the form of a cube 3" x 10" x 13" has all its six faces painted pink. If the wooden block is cut into 390 cubes of 1" x 1" x 1", how many of these would have pink paint on them? Solution
A boy leaves home in the morning to go to school. At the moment he leaves, the house he looks at the clock in the mirror. The clock has no number indication, and for this reason the boy makes a mistake in interpreting the time [mirror-image]. Just assuming the clock must be out of order, the boy cycles to school, where he arrives after twenty minutes. At that moment, the clock at school shows a time that is two and a half hours later than the time that the boy saw on the clock at home. At what time did he reach school? Solution
"We were born on the same day of the same year," said Betsy. "And we have the same mother and father," said Patsy. "But we're not twins," said Betsy. Can you explain? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Explore a new world as you meet your favorite characters, and hunt for clues to free Alice and decide the fate of Wonderland! An abandoned house holds the key to the secrets of Wonderland! Hidden Objects and tantalizing puzzles abound as you journey beyond imagination. Meet the Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat and many others as you try to save the day in Alice in Wonderland! Follow the rabbit down his rabbit hole and find yourself in a wonderful world, without logic and populated by whimsical characters. Help Alice navigate this strange world based on Lewis Caroll's famous "Alice in Wonderland" and find her way home. Visit unsusual places run hotfoot after Mr. Rabbit, shrink or grow to discover mysterious passages, talk to strange characters to find your way, and let yourself be carried away by the dream! You lack clues or time? Look for for stars hidden in the paintings to win bonuses! Download Here
Guess all ten words by filling in the missing letters. At the beginning of each round, you will be presented with a new word with only two letters showing. Using your keyboard, type in your guesses for the remaining letters before the time runs out. Play Here
Just take a deck of cards and some T.N.T., mix them up and call it a game. This card game is kind of like Pyramid or Tut`s Tomb. There are a few differences like you can remove more than 2 cards in a set to total 13 and you have T.N.T. that can be used to blow away the cards you don't want to use. Work your way through 13 levels and you can be crowned the champion of this game. Play Here
Mario hit the ground running in 1981 with the release of Donkey Kong. However, back then he went by the name of Jumpman and his goal in life was rescuing his girlfriend Pauline from the clutches of the barrel-hurling gorilla. He returned in 1982, changing his name to Mario in the process, but this time he was the villain of the game. Holding the imprisoned Donkey Kong in....Read On
My first can be found, in a TREE, but not on the GROUND. My second not PERMITTED, but certainly ALLOWED. My third is in GREY, if it is spelled the English way. My forth is in PEA, but not in NUT. Fifth is in HOUSES, also in HUTS. SIXTH always in DAY but never night. My last is in STICKY, but not in BUN My whole very large it weighs a ton. Solution
There was a guy who had a Fox, a Chicken, and a bag of Grain. He had to cross a river to get back home, but he could only take one item with him at a time. He could only take the fox, or the grain, or the chicken. Well, if you leave a chicken and a fox on one side of the river while taking the bag of grain across, the fox will eat the chicken, same thing with the chicken and the grain. Can't leave those two alone or the chicken will eat the grain. How do you get them all across the river safely? Solution
A history test had three questions on presidents of the United States. Here are the answers of six students:
1. Polk, Polk, Taylor. 2. Taylor, Taylor, Polk. 3. Fillmore, Fillmore, Polk. 4. Taylor, Polk, Fillmore. 5. Fillmore, Taylor, Taylor. 6. Taylor, Fillmore, Fillmore. Every student answered at least one question correctly. What are the correct answers? Solution
In this type of verse, "first" and "second" and so on refer to the individual letters of a word. Find the correct letter for each definition or explanation, and complete the word.
My first is in sugar but not in tea My second in swim but not in sea My third in apple and also pear My fourth in ring and also hare My last in ten but not in herd My whole a very complimentary word. Solution
1. If 2 hours ago it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in the morning. What time would it be now?
2. It was the middle of the winter in Scandinavia, and the poor boy, sick with a cold, was lying in bed. He woke up in the night, but he knew that the night lasted from 3:00 P.M. to 9:00 A.M. at that time of year. The boy wearily glanced at his clock and, thinking it said 4:42, buried his head back in the pillow. But as he fell asleep he realized he hadn't distinguished the hour hand from the minute hand. If it wasn't 4:42 in the morning, what other time (or times) could it have been? Solution
1. He starts and ends 2 common English words. One painful in love, One painful in everyday matter. Do you know what 2 words I must be?
2. Using the words DROVES and NEWS write seven words using each letter once.
3. There is a common English word that is seven letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains a common English word - from seven letters right on down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing a letter at a time? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Using your arrow keys guide King Jester through the maze as you try to flip the floor to meet the requirements. Avoid the Brown Knights or capture a crown to scare them into harmless and killable ghost knights. Get your fingers warmed up for 15 rounds of fast paced action. Play Here
Patty doesn't feel she is really a child anymore. Ten years ago, her mother was five times her age. Now she is three sevenths of her mother's age, and in five years she will be half her mother's age. How old will she be when she is half her mother's age? Solution
Engage yourself in the highest occult secrecies Necronomicon, from the Lovecraft's imaginary… 1927. East Coast of the United States. The life of William H. Stanton rocks suddenly in the anguish more terrifying. Which monstrous secrecy haunts his friend of childhood? That would have it a relationship with the mysterious ones occult experiments of the alchemist G. Herschel, however disappeared in 1771 ? And what means the esoteric formules of the Necronomicon? Cornerstone of the Lovecraft's imaginary, Necronomicon, collection of the highest occult secrecies, open to the player the doors of the world of the dead ones. Will dare it to cross them and face terror? Download Here ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Shopping can present a terrible dilemma, the new couple discovered. Three pounds of potatoes and two pounds of eggplants cost $2.25. Or they could just buy eggplants for the same amount of money and make a casserole out of all those eggplants. But potatoes are cheaper than eggplants. How much did potatoes cost per pound? Solution
1. What is the five-digit number, no zeroes, in which the second digit is three times the first, the third is one more than the second, the fourth is four times the first, and the last is one-half more than the second?
2. What are the two missing numbers in the series below? _ _ 3 3 7 7 2 3 6 5 Solution
The following is a new variation of an old friend. Though it looks rather complicated and difficult, it is absurdly easy if properly attacked. If a hen and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half; how many and a half who lay better by half will lay half a score and a half in a week and a half? Solution
Sabrina gave Samantha as many dollars as Samantha started out with. Samantha then gave Sabrina back as much as Sabrina had left. Sabrina then gave Samantha as back as many dollars as Samantha had left, which left Sabrina broke and gave Samantha a total of $80.00. How much did Sabrina and Samantha have at the beginning of their exchange? Solution
1. What's so special about the following sentence? A big cuddly dog emitted fierce growls, happily ignoring joyful kids licking minute nuts on pretty queer rotten smelly toadstools underneath vampires who x-rayed young zombies.
2. What do these 3 have in common? Superman, Moses, The Cabbage Patch Kids Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. Two cyclists are racing around a circular track. Pierre can ride once around the track in 6 minutes, Louis takes 4 minutes. How many minutes will it take for Louis to lap Pierre?
2. A snail is at the bottom of a well 30 feet deep. It crawls up 3 feet each day, but at night, it slips down 2 feet. How long does it take for the snail to crawl out the well? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Organized crime is taking over Metro City! As a detective in the 83rd precinct, use your Mahjongg skills to unearth clues and bring the criminals to justice! Investigate a vast cityscape with more than 20 locations where you'll collect and match evidence tiles to pinpoint perpetrators. Special clue tiles reveal hidden information and mini-games throughout allow you to interrogate, analyze, and close the case! Build your career as you make the streets safe for the good people of Metro City! Download Here
1. Tom is younger than Rose, but older than Will and Jack, in that order. Rose is younger than Susie, but older than Jack. Jack is younger than Jim. Susie is older than Rose, but younger than Jim. Jim is older than Tom. Who is the oldest?
2. If seven people meet each other and each shakes hands only once with each of the others, how many handshakes will there have been? Solution ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Visitors to Italy prior to the 1880s would have a difficult time relating to what passed for pizza at the time. Although the pies had been made in the area for centuries, many ingredients considered essential by modern Americans were absent. First of all, tomatoes were not native to Europe. It was not until the discovery of the Americas and the discovery of tomatoes that it was even possible to add tomato sauce. Even then, it took many years to convince the people that tomatoes were not poisonous. A white sauce was used as a topping until the 17th century. Cheese was not used at all until around 1889......Read On
Rock stars, classical musicians, jazz lovers and enthusiasts of music, are you ready to take the test of music notes? Your task in this game is to play the notes that appear on the staves by using the keyboard. Play Here
Challenge your mind and try various strategies as you battle with the computer in this traditional board game! Your target is to move all your marbles to the enemy base before your opponent does so. Play Here
The Meiji Period of Japanese history, which lasted from 1867-1912, involved one of the greatest socio-political transformations in world history. What is the Japanese term used to describe the elder statesman who controlled policy during this period?