There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word VALENTINES, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. A number between 8 and 10
2. A person owned by another person
3. An indigenous person
4. To express anger, or a heating duct opening
5. A person who stands watch and/or is watching
6. Necessary to existence or well-being of something
7. A type of beverage served in a pub
8. Agreeably tolerant or permissive
9. Lacking noise
10. Foreign Language
11. Goes away, or items that fall from trees and need raking
12. Opposite of odd
It's Coffee Time! Check this out...